- Phone: (+34) 963060930
- Email: email@example.com
- Web hosting: EMPRENDIMIENTOS HOSTELEROS DE VALENCIA SL
- Tax Identification Number: B98331887
- Registered office: Avda. Instituto Obrero, 20. 46013, Valencia
- Unlawful and illegal activities or those which are against good faith and public order.
- Disseminating racist or xenophobic contents or any which contain illegal pornography or that glorify terrorism or infringe upon human rights.
- Causing damages to the physical and logical systems of [Company name], its providers or third parties; introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems which are liable to cause the aforementioned damages.
- Trying to access and, where applicable, using email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages.
- Using the website and the information contained within for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial use, especially to send unwanted emails.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
- Availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and quality and interoperability. The purpose that the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Breach of the current law by the USER or third parties or, more specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- Existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element which may cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is, however, the USER’s responsibility to have adequate tools to detect and remove these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties or, where applicable, the capture, removal, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that third parties may send.
- The accuracy, veracity, updated status and utility of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE OWNER shall apply all of his efforts and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damages produced to computer equipment during access to the website and damages to the USER when they originate in errors or shutdowns of telecommunication networks which interrupt the service.
- Damages derived from circumstances produced by acts of God or force majeure.